When you’re high, it’s common to experience an increase in appetite, also known as “the munchies.” This can be a fun opportunity to try out new and exciting foods, but it’s important to remember that it’s still important to make healthy choices. With that in mind, here are some of the best foods to eat when you’re high:
- Nuts: Nuts are a great source of protein and healthy fats, and they can help to satisfy your hunger without weighing you down. Some good options include almonds, cashews, and peanuts.
- Fruits and vegetables: It’s always a good idea to incorporate plenty of fruits and vegetables into your diet, and this is especially true when you’re high. Fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients and can help to improve your overall health and well-being.
- Grains: Whole grains, such as brown rice, quinoa, and whole wheat bread, are a great source of energy and can help to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Lean proteins: Foods like chicken, fish, and tofu are good options for getting a dose of protein without consuming too much fat.
- Snack mixes: If you’re in the mood for something a little more indulgent, consider making your own snack mix with a combination of nuts, grains, and dried fruit.
- Water: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially when you’re high, as marijuana can cause dehydration. Make sure to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated and feeling your best.
- Soup: A warm bowl of soup can be comforting and satisfying when you’re feeling hungry and chilled. Choose a broth-based soup rather than a cream-based one to keep things light.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a great source of protein and calcium, and it can help to soothe your stomach if you’re feeling a little queasy.
- Smoothies: If you’re in the mood for something refreshing, consider making a smoothie with a combination of fruits, vegetables, and protein-rich ingredients like Greek yogurt or protein powder.
- Dark chocolate: A little bit of dark chocolate can satisfy your sweet tooth without packing in too many calories. Just be sure to keep your portion sizes in check.
Overall, it’s important to remember that while the munchies can be a fun part of the marijuana experience, it’s still important to make healthy choices and to avoid overindulging.
Check out our selection – FLOWERS Archives – BUDGAME